Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I find happiness in Health


One of my favorite quotes, “Happiness lies, first of all in Health” by George William Curtis is intentionally incorporated into my thoughts and actions every day. 
I take charge of my health by being present in my life and knowing I can never take my health for granted.
Each day I eat a healthy breakfast; lunch and dinner.  In addition to a healthy diet I supplement my energy needs with the addition of Sun Warrior Activated Barley.  My calorie intake is between 1200 and 1300 calories a day and it sustains my daily needs to include the strength and endurance needed to perform a healthy workout.
I believe I have lived to some extent by example because both of my adult children live their lives with the same intensions, eating well and exercising regularly.
Life is good…

No comments:

Post a Comment