Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My favorite personal trainer icon-Jillian Michaels


Staying active with cycling, golf and a strong aerobic and strength training program helps me to stay in shape and have fun.

Over the years I have found success with, Jillian Michael’s online program, losing it with Jillian.  Her online program gives me flexibility with my work out, from the time that I chose to work out to the variety of workouts that incorporate interval training needed to burn fat and build muscle. 

Jillian Michael’s online program also provides other needed tools such as, journaling that enables you to keep track of your calorie intake, your level of energy you had during a particular workout and to journal about your accomplishments.  Her online program also provides you with a weekly grocery list so shopping is based upon healthy meal planning.

Staying focused on your fitness goals takes planning and preparation and with Jillian’s online program you will be fully prepared for the road to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment