Thursday, November 15, 2012

My favorite exercises


I have a love/hate relationship with my favorite exercises that incorporate the gluteus maximus, quadriceps and hamstrings.
I love the effects on the physic that the upper and lower leg exercises develop on the human form however; I sometimes hate the intensity of the workouts and the fatigue I experience. 
Some of my favorite exercises are:
·         Suspended Lung
·         Dumbbell Front Squat
·         Gluteus Maximus Activation Lunges
·         Stability Wall Squat
·         Side/Back and Forward Lunges
·         Single Leg Squat
Sometimes the dreaded anticipation of a workout that integrates these muscle groups can make you feel a little anxious however; after a hard work out is complete you feel great and are so glad you plowed through it. 
Developing and strengthening these muscle groups is important so that you don’t strain these muscles during a number of everyday activities that could result in injury.  Strengthening your hamstrings helps reduce lower back pain and by strengthening your quadriceps you strengthen the muscles surrounding your knee. 
Merging exercises with the right facility, equipment and workout clothes will ensure you have all the tools needed to succeed in your workouts.
Stay fit and stay strong with exercises that keep you moving in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment